How to Play the Mario Party Drinking Game
Mario Party has always been one of the most competitive video games among friends and family. That’s why the Mario Party Drinking Game is so much fun! Take a seat on the couch with people you know and watch as your friends become enemies. This drinking game is sure to get you plastered!
Players: 2+ players
Required Supplies: You’ll need any Mario Party Video Game (N64, GameCube, Wii, Wii U) and whatever drink you prefer. You can purchase Mario Party games on different home consoles from Amazon. See the links below.
|Nintendo Wii U||Nintendo Wii||Nintendo Wii|
Mario Party Drinking Game Rules:
The Mario Party Drinking Game is best played on the traditional Mario Party game types where you roll separate dices for each player and advance through a map trying to discover as many stars as possible. The goal is to find, buy, or steal as many stars as you can, the person with the most stars at the end is the winner. Drinks are awarded several different ways as described below.
- Whoever rolls the lowest dice total in each round takes a drink
- Whoever rolls a 1 – take a drink
- If you land on a bowser space – take a drink
- Every time you get a star, everyone else drinks
- Whoever doesn’t win the mini-games takes a drink
- If you land on a red space – take a drink
- If you make it to 100 coins, take a shot
- In a duel mini-game, the loser takes a shot
- If you have to check the map you take a drink
- The last 5 turns – all drinks are doubled
- Whoever gets awarded the bonus stars takes a shot
That’s it! Do you have any other rules you like to play with? Leave us some comments with your favorite rules so that everyone can try them out!
Exploring the depths of a full mug of the good stuff and the vast possibilities of a new drinking game. The Pioneer is one of the original founders of the Drinking and Stuff website.
As amazing as the night has been, this is a terrible idea as you will quickly be intoxicated to the point of no return. I’ve already thrown up and it is only 10, and I’m not a light weight by any means so be warned.
Its best if you take these rules and edit them to best fit the people you play with. I’m way better at this game than my friends so i’ve looked at other sites and taken different things into account to give them a chance of not getting more F****d up than me
Remember, “drink” can be anything you want it to be. It can be a sip of beer or wine, it doesn’t have to be a double shot of mezcal, you lunatics. 😉